Saturday, December 3, 2011

25 Days of Christmas

25 Days of Christmas; Day 3

Well it was a very rainy day today, but we still managed to have a quite productive day.
Worked on my gifts, again. Even closer to being done.
Got a game system to trade with Ben's brother at Christmas time.
Got the rest of my Christmas gift projects.
Oh and I saw on Pinterest where someone had decorated their own ornament so we bought some clear glass balls and some glue and glitter and next week I'm gonna have the kids design their own ornament.
this is gonna be fun. And Yes I'll have a post and pics for this.
Got to go to Speedy's for dinner, (stuffed ourselves til we felt like we were gonna be sick) (but it was good). Rented the Smurfs movie, and that was cute too.

Til tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment