Saturday, December 3, 2011

25 Days of Christmas

25 Days of Christmas: Day 2

Well not too much actually happened on this day;
I worked on my gifts, very close to being done.
I am very glad that I am not stressing about it this year, usually I am so far behind that I'm freakin out that it's not all done yet, and this year I'm so ahead of myself that I get to do something for myself, like this "December Daily". I am going to attempt to work on that book this week. Quite excited!!
Nikki ended up going to dinner and a movie with some girlfriends but ened up home early cuz dinner and the movie sucked.
We had ordered pizza and rented The Zookeeper. Very cute movie.
Then when Ninni got home, me, Ben and her just sat up talkin for a few. I love that we can have a nice conversation with our children. It gives them that sense of trust that they can tell us anything.

Til tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment