Thursday, December 8, 2011

25 Days of Christmas

25 Days of Christmas; Day 4

Here is my feeble attempt to keep up with this blog.
Day 4 and I honestly can't remember what I did except work on my gifts.
Which I did some done and one started.

Day 5

Worked on my gifts, again.


Day 6

I actually did a little baking today. Just made Ben his white chocolate chip cookies.
Went to my grandma's house and picked up some decorations and now my living room looks like it threw up Christmas. Haven't had a chance for the kids to make thier own stocking holders so everything is still in boxes sitting in the middle of the living room.

Day 7

Well not much happened here.
Missed church and heard it was a good one.
Ben didn't get home til 9.

Day 8

Tried to organize the living room today but only got the fireplace somewhat done; can't finish til we get the stocking holders done. Hoping to get it done Friday.
Oh the laundry room threw up again with dirty clothes; I'm just glad I have heavy duty washer/dryer.
Had a hard time with my gift today. But I think I have it worked out.

Till Tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment