Monday, August 22, 2016

1st Day of School

Today was our first day of school! A lot of mixed feeling went into today. I was not ready for them to go back. It felt like we just had our last day not too long ago and now I have to send them back!? just not ready for summer to end.
We did have a quite busy.. no, exciting... no, dramatic... Yes dramatic summer.
We had 2 graduate last year!
And the Samantha gets married... in Texas.... (a long story, for another day). And then moved to Texas a week later....

All the kids' birthdays are during the summer. My niece Kenzie, June 9th

And then Samantha, July 4th
And then Everett, July 22
And then Isaak, Aug 6
And then comes Drew, Aug 18th
and Randy, Aug 26th
But I haven't got a chance to do their photo shoot yet.

So this brings me to today... 1st Day of School. With only 3 left, this house is feeling awfully empty at times.



Yup, a 7th grader, a Junior, & a Senior.
Next week, we are taking the other graduate, Jeremy, to New York to drop him off at college. He will be attending Hofstra University. (A donation box is on my front porch, so feel free to stop by).


So there's my note for the day, hope you enjoy the read.

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment